Tuesday, June 07, 2005

You too can become a Beastmaster, ask me how...


I just want to tell everyone that a man who loves cats is so sexy. I wanted to post a picture of my husband with his cat, Sunny Bunny Bear, but he is a little shy and doesn't want his photo posted for all to see. So, I wandered around on the internet looking for someone who reminded me of my sexy husband. I found this picture of Daniel Goddard with one of his cast members from the TV show called "Beastmaster." I ain't going lie, this man is hot and I kind of wish that was me and not a baby lion on his shoulders. I loved to watch this man run on his show, it's like a woman's version of Baywatch. I don't know if he is a good actor or not I always watched the TV show with the mute on, I like my men with less talk and more action, if you know what I mean. Too bad he shaved his body, I kind of like a little body hair and he is too smooth for me. So, hats off to men who love cats or should I say pants off. Yummy!
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home