Saturday, June 11, 2005

What crap or Littermaids suck!

I recently spoke to some friends of mine about the problems that they had with their Littermaids. Of course, until that moment mine (I had two) were working perfectly. The next day while I was cleaning them, one of them broke. The sifter mechanism got stuck and my husband took it apart trying to fix the damn thing. Talking to other people and reading complaints on the internet, I realized I was one of the few people who had it work for more than a year after purchasing it. Personally, it's not worth paying 200 bucks for the piece of shit machine to break on me. I am going back to the old fashion way of scooping cat poo myself. Anyone else think that it's a scam?

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelique said...

Grrl! I hear you! I am more amazed at what a complete lazy ass I have become and how dependent I had become on mechanical shit cleaners. Thank God, I have a second one or I would have to go cold turkey and scoop the poo of four cats. No offense, but one disposable litterbox a week would be laughable for my four cats. I think I will take Grant's advice and feed them less, he says that it just encourages them to poo more.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home