Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tossing Kittens Out of Car Windows, The "New" Putting a Firecracker Up a Cat's Butt!

I was watching the news and it had a segment that highlighted a disturbing behavior that happens every summer in Austin, tossing kittens out of car windows while on the highway. I have never seen it actually done but on my way to work I would see kitten carcasses on IH 35. Unfortunately, my husband witnessed such an incident a couple of years ago. He had dropped me off at work and was driving home when he saw kittens tumbling out of a car in front of him. He is a bigger cat lover than I am and he stopped to render aid to the kittens but it was no use they perished as soon as he got to them. He, initially, thought they were under the car but he believes now that they were tossed out. I was at work when he came to tell me what happened and it broke my heart because he was a mess. He couldn't understand what kind of sicko does this sort of thing. Personally, I would have forced those assholes off the road and kicked them in the nuts, then put a firecracker in their butt and set it off, but hey, that's me. I think that if people are crazy enough to hurt a cute kitten then what's keeping them from killing a child who screams and poops a whole lot more. Needless to say who ever can do this has got some serious issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home