Monday, November 29, 2010

Ima sucka...

I'd like to think I am optimistic but I got suckered tonight. I volunteered to work a night shift tonight even though I am still in training. I got persuaded by my boss that it wouldn't be busy. I figured I can catch up on all my Internet gossip sites and start on a knitting project. I must have pissed of the work gods because I was busy from the get go. I tried my best but even I conceded defeat and called a coworker in to get me out the weeds. I guess the night wouldn't have sucked if I had eaten something but I was so busy that I couldn't even pee for 13 hours. I literally cried when I peed, it was that good.

I hate to say it but...I miss my old job. At least I didn't eat for 8 hours instead of the 12.5 as I do here. My old job was crazy busy all the time and it sucked but I loved it in a way. Plus I miss cussing. Seriously, I miss saying fuck, fuck, fuck at work. God it's so liberating to just cuss up a storm and not feel the need to censor yourself. Oh well, I will say I've had a rough start to a new job. It's bound to get better...right? I hope so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home