Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yin and Yang, sort of!


Here is my Ana cat and Snuggles cuddling up. I took this picture in 5/2007. I love how Ana loves to snuggle her Snuggles but give her about 5 minutes and that cute cuddling turns into this oppressive biting and the Snugs gets weirded out because she makes him use a "safe" word for their play. So where the hell have I been? Freaking Facebook. It has gotten addicting and I feel the need to update my status every couple of days. I am trying to wean myself from FB but thank God I haven't done the Twittering thing. That's a little too much for me. So enjoy the my Snuggles aka Butters with my cute little girl, Ana. She is the only girl and I feel that in the next couple of months if everything goes as planned we will be celebrating us moving in to our first house with a new little girl kitten. We will see. The future looks good!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous tinyE said...

he has all his hair here!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I know he didn't lick himself bald in this pix like he usually does!

7:48 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Crossing my fingers that your house purchase goes well.
FB is a huge time-sucker! I don't worry about changing my status. I'm a Scrabble addict.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I got the house! Whooo! Seriously, I need to go to Facebook Anonymous...it is sucking up all my time. I need to get some help!

8:41 AM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Aw, now that is one sweet pic. They look like angels, though I'm sure they're not! ;D

Crackbook. Say no more.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home