Sunday, July 06, 2008

Tocks!


"Tocks" is my new favorite word. I found out about it by reading Cute Overload. Tocks is the shortened version of buttocks. So, after looking at my catalogue of photos I found a picture that was worthy of the "tocks" tag. I admit I feel like a pervert taking advantage of this sleepy bunny's bottom but it is too darn cute! Look at that little dark tail against those fluffy little thighs. It's too much. Oh, I feel so dirty for enjoying the view but admit it...you enjoy it, too.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger tshsmom said...

Don't you just wanna squeeze those furry little "tocke"?

7:34 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Aww!! I admit it, I too love fuzzy-wuzzy bunny butts. My Sophie looks a lot like this when she's comfily sprawled out on the living-room rug.

"Tocks" is a good word. I'll have to try it out. "Hey, get your tocks off the couch!"

9:20 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Tshsmom, I totally just want to lay my head on those fuzzy wuzzy tockies! They are so fluffy but probably not so fresh smelling.

Sme, Tocks is my new favorite word. It has totally replaced va-jay-jay that was coined by Oprah!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home