Sunday, June 26, 2005

Munchkin, a Very Special Kitty!


I decided to post a picture of my cat, Munchkin. He is the Big Daddy of the four cats that own me. He was svelte once, then we neutered him and he transformed himself into an overstuffed vienna sausage. He has this asthma problem so he kind of snorks all day long, like a little piglet. I tell you honestly, the plethora of air purifiers that we own aren't for us but to help his breathing. He really is quite a character and is the only cat we plunked money down for at the Town Lake Animal Shelter. The rest followed us home or saw some easy marks and adopted us. I am writing about him because my sister, Amy, may have some kind of incestuous love for him and calls him her "beefy boy." I agree the boy is built like a brick outhouse. I hate to tell you Amy but not only is your love forbidden on so many levels but he kind of has kitties in every port, if you know what mean. He has always been a slut and will flop himself at your feet in a cat way of saying, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, DAMMIT! I AM TOO CUTE!" He is kind of clumsy and until now, I have never seen a cat run into a wall before. He also was a great daddy when I fostered kittens. He would groom them but drop them like a bad habit to get to their kitten food. He has priorites people. Sheesh! Anyways so here is my Munchass in his favorite sleeping position, the boy's got no shame. Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one ugly looking cat should have been hit by a car

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cat is ugly and fat should have been a road kill 4 sure

9:24 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I agree "anonymous" that my Munchkin is fat and he probably would have been roadkill had I not adopted him. There is such a cat overpopulation problem in this country that a lot of cats die before they get fat and happy like my kitty. I am happy to say that the chances of him being hit by a car are slim since he is indoor only but you never know.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Ayana you are such a sweetheart! I am glad that you enjoyed learning about my kitty. If he were ever to meet you, he would jump in your lap and purr loudly. Thanks for visiting my blog and your blog is now in my Favorites.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Hey chica! I am sorry but he is a litle bit of an exhibitionist and loves to show off his giblets or lack of them. Plus, he isn't a whore and I am not his pimp so there is no charge but he is into the free love, baby!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home