Wednesday, June 29, 2005

War of the World Review!

I know, know when did I become Ebert and Roeper...well, I haven't spawned into two grown men but I will give you my take on this movie. It was okay despite Tom Cruise. Hey, I am just trying to be honest here. The guy is a midget and is kind of freaking me out but he is successful and seems to get beautiful if somewhat stupid girlfriends/wives. Also, I never really was into the whole Scientology thing. I think it's because no matter how many gazillion times I walked in front of that damn Scientology building on the Drag, not once did they offer me a personality test. I probably wouldn't have fallen for the obvious attempt to indoctrinate me into a cult but it would have been nice to been asked. Overall,it was entertaining but it dragged on in some places. Especially the scenes with Tim Robbin's character. I would have seen that crazy guy and he would have had a terminal lifespan of 10 minutes tops before he creeped me out and I took a chainsaw to his head. I also want to thank the billions of germs and paramecia that populate the earth and protect it from alien domination. Thank You!

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I can't even bring myself to go see that movie because Tom Cruise is creeping me out late.y. And I'm an 80's girl who totally had a huge crush on him in "Top Gun". /sad sigh

7:55 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Jen, I hear you! I agree Tom Cruise isn't bad on the eyes but man I am kind of wishing he would shut the hell up already, he is really ruining the effect. I don't know about that boy, he has moved into the realm of creepy and it looks like he is taking a new victim with him to visit the mothership. Thanks for taking a look at my blog, I appreciate it!

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom cruise sucks dookey booty...boooorrrriiinnnggg! I just want to take a wrench and straighten out those crooked teeth of his...instead of two front teeth, he has like one middle tooth (have you noticed that?) I'm amy's coworker, by the by....but I did so love Cocktail, I can't lie.

This is fun dood. Maybe I should open up one too....You have inspired!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I agree Adriana, I thought Tom Cruise was so hot in Cocktail that I just wanted to eat him up, I even forgave him for his snaggletooth. Now he has traveled into the realm of dirty, crazy old man. Any attractiveness that he has is ruined when he opens his damn mouth proving that he is a nut job. If I had to train my kids to avoid strangers and child molesters I would use his picture as an example, he is that creepy. I am glad to inspire you about blogging and if you do start one send me the address so I can leave inapropriate and dirty comments on it. Talk to you soon.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home