Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I told you I was on the side of the bus!


Well, guys here is my fifteen minutes of fame on the side of the bus. It isn't an glossy ad in a girly magazine but I'll take it. My partner in crime is on the far left and he had some photoshop magic done because at the time of the pix he had blue hair and now it's black. We don't know who the chic is in the middle but we were told she was from the Biology department.

I had been trying to get a picture of myself with elusive bus but I wasn't able to till know. My classmates would tell me it was just outside our building but when I got there it was gone. I felt like I was trying to catch a glimpse of Sasquatch. Finally, I succeeded. I call my look the hot nerd. I believe I succeed in capturing that "thinking up a cure for cancer" look with the do me factor of my sexy gloves. About 2 seconds after I took this photo I almost got runned over by a bus in front of my classmates but it isn't a regular day in Angelique land until I almost get runned over at least once a day which makes the hubby nervous. Overall, not a bad photo plus I am loving my total ghetto stance. Yeah!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Hey! Good picture of you - that's cool that you're on a bus. :-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Yeah, I am trying to get my husband to admit that he is dating a model but he just said I look dorky. So, at least I am hot dorky model.

10:03 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

That is SO cool!! Reminds me of "Sex & the City", only a lot classier.

10:49 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

You're FAMOUS! How cool! ;)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Sorry it took a bit to post a reply I like to think I was trapped under something heavy but it was something lame like I was freaking out and studying my life away.

SME, I love that you compared me to Sex and the City, I am catching up on the reruns and loving it! Thanks!

Tshsmom, I am glad I had a decent picture. I am surprised there wasn't food in my mouth hanging out or something!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home