Sunday, August 26, 2007

My sister getting friendly with an alligator!


Close to the Great Dunes National Park is an alligator farm. We, of course, had to go. My sister is from Florida and I love anything that could possible take you down and eat you. My sister was convinced to hold this alligator for a prime picture taking moment. You may catch a glimpse of the pure terror in her eyes. We also saw some crazy dude feeding Morris, who happens to be a famous movie star alligator. We left but maybe someday I may go back and get an autograph from Morris, he was kind of cute in a scaly Brad Pitt kind of way.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Yep, she looks petrified! That guy could eat ya, but it might take him about a week. ;)

I would love to see Morris's autograph...

4:51 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Actually, she doesn't look too frightened. I don't know that I'd want to hold an alligator, but cool pic!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

sme, I believe that Morris's autograph might be painful to acquire but it would be a cool story to tell. That place also offered alligator wrestling classes. I am not that stupid, I mean, brave.

Notta, you should have seen her she was freaking out but my sister has a gift for taking picture. She can literally take a beautiful picture no matter what. All she needs is a little warning and she gets picture perfect in seconds unlike me. I usually have food in my mouth when ever I take a picture.

8:43 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Alligator rasslin' lessons, heehee...a gift certificate for that would make an interesting birthday present for people you hate. ;D

3:59 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

I've awarded/tagged you!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home