Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Outhouse Fun!


Here is my sister using the outhouse that is more into the ranch. It wasn't as pretty as the other one and it didn't have running water. My sister freaked out when she first saw it and I had to clean out the branches and leaf litter. Thank God they had a broom and of course the all important toilet paper. After I was done with it...it was beautiful. All I needed was a scented candle and maybe some wallpaper to make it cowgirl complete.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Heh heh, outhouses are fun. My grandparents had one at their cabin, and I gave them artwork to hang in it so it could double as a gallery. A very small, somewhat smelly gallery.

4:52 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

SME actually has a framed picture of that outhouse in her living room. No picture of the cabin, or the family....just the outhouse.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

tshsmom, pictures of outhouses are classy in my book. I think I will blow up that picture and place it at my desk as soon as I get a job.

Sme, I think the combination gallery/outhouse is brilliant. What a way to entertain a captive audience.

8:38 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Outhouses do have something charming about them, don't they? Well, the nice ones anyway...the bad ones are just nasty.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home