Sunday, February 03, 2008

Spot the toilet paper!


Okay, that was totally easy but I think it's cute that there is some cosmic force out there in where I take a picture there is always some TP hanging out in the background. I have a good excuse this time like I did last time. When I run out of tissues I use my TP to blow my nose. Don't worry I buy the triple ply and it's just as nice on my nose as it is on my ass. Anyways, I like how Ana is slightly disturbed by my monkey earphones that the hubby got in a white elephant gift swap. It's too cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was no TP on mount bonnell!

4:23 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

You do have a knack for photographing TP. Hey, everybody needs a talent! ;)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Elvis, if I knew I had to make a pit stop at Mount Bonnell I probably would have brought some. In fact, the next time we go on vacation I will bring a roll of TP and chronical its journey. Kind of like the traveling lawn gnome but with paper products.

tshsmom, photographing TP is one of my special talents and I am proud of it mostly except that if I look back I probably have a roll of TP somewhere in my wedding photos if I look hard enough.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Ha, ha - I thought this would be a post about how the cat got TP all over the house. Or maybe that's more of a dog thing. :-P I won't post pictures of my house - it's a disaster area at this point.

9:27 AM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

The TP's fun...it's like find-the-hidden-picture!
Looks like she might be wanting to attack those monkeys and put them in their place.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home