Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Big Kitty loves her daddy's shoes! They smell mighty good!


Oh yeah! Here is Big Kitty savoring the flavor of her daddy's shoes. I just want to say that cats have wierd turn ons. Big K's turn ons are stinky shoes (mostly Grant's but I busted her once on mine, the horror!), armpits and Clorox. Clorox?!, I know what the hell! I found out about her Clorox fetish when I mopped the floor with bleach for that deep down clean. She immediately tried to get in the kitchen but I made sure that she didn't get her paws on the wet floor so she satisfied her self by flopping on the carpet next to the kitchen and having a cat orgasm on the floor. You know what I mean, when the kitty rolls on their backs with their limbs all stretched out. Her eyes were dilated and when you tried to pet her she would nip you and run off. Okay it's freaky when my cat gets off on cleaner but when she starts flirting with me...that's just sick. If ya'll don't know who I am talking about this is my cat, Big Kitty. Her M.O. is stealing seats, keeping the couch warm and biting anyone who gets to close. She is never flirty or inviting but I think she's purrfect!  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home