Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Beautiful of View...of the hubbie's hand on my ASS!


Our friends on our trip to Nebraska captured this beautiful shot of the river in Ponca State Park. They also caught my husband's hand cuddling up to my ass. Aw, he is so romantic in a "Me Tarzan, You Jane" kind of way. Any more romantic and my husband would have clubbed me over the head and dragged me to the nearest cave to finish what he started. Unfortunately, these situations are common for us because we are constantly touching like all the time. I mostly don't think about it and it kind of puts me in embarrassing situations. Once, I grabbed his crotch...in front of his mom...right after I met her for the first time. I was kind of embarrassed that I got some grabby hands but it's nice to know that it's reciprocated. Our PDA's are like the Lock Ness monster, lots of sightings but not a lot of it is actually captured on film.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger tshsmom said...

Good for you guys!! That's what keeps love alive!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Tshsmom, I agree! It's the little things that sometimes makes you feel loved. A look, a touch or a sweet word can really make a difference.

2:30 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

AMEN to that!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home