Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Whew! An update...

Wow, I have been freaking busy. I took a little trip out of town for a CLS convention and even though I was exhausted from studying I still managed to have a good time. I got to know my classmates better and I realized that we are a good bunch of people. I can tell that we may be spending a little too much time together because drama is starting between people but overall we are able to shrug it off.

I can't believe I have only 4 weeks left of school left than I get to have a siesta until my summer school starts. I am looking forward to sleeping and watching TV. For reals, watching TV is a luxury that I barely afford myself now and days. It sucks because I have Ben Hur on DVD from Netflix that I have been meaning to watch and I just haven't had the time. I really think Charlton Heston is hot, I know it's weird but I do. Plus, I didn't realize that I have been misspelling his name for years, I always wrote Charleton. Oops, my bad.

Snuggles is having itchy issues. Whatever allergies that are in Austin have caused him to scratch himself till he bleeds. I am taking him in on Friday for an allergy shot. I had to put an ecollar on him which caused Ana to growl at him for the rest of the day. I don't think she recognized him plus she gets freaked out if there is any change in her environment. Talking about Ana, she's got an oozy eye. I'm applying some eye ointment but it's viral and just has to run it's course but it looks yucky in the meantime.

Well, that's been my drama for week. I know that it isn't very exciting and I promise to post some pictures as soon I get them but I have been freaking lazy lately. I think it's because I know that the end of the semester is coming and I can't wait till school ends. Until then I've got to keep my eye on the prize.

6 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Our school year ends soon also, but not soon enough. Hang in there!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks! I would start counting the days but that would take time out of my schedule. I think I will let the end of the semester sneak up on me like last semseter!

5:30 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

I bet you're counting the days, heehee. Enjoy your vaca to the utmost!
What won't we do for pets?! I gave a hamster antiobiotics twice a day with a syringe for a week once. It's crazy, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Here in Canada everybody with allergies is having trouble because of "snow mold", but I'm guessing that's not an issue in Austin. ;)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

SME, I am crazy for my pet babies. I once had an Oranda goldfish whom I gave oral antibiotics twice a day to, too. Talk about the strange looks I got when I bought a bucket with me into the vet's office. Yep, they thought I was crazy.

Wow, I have no idea what "snow mold" is but I have a guess and I am totally happy that we don't get it here in Austin. I am in hell now and some snow in which no one here knows how to drive in and more allergies...that would suck. Gotta love Texas, it gets freaking hot here in the summer but it has very mild winters, mostly.

1:43 AM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Hang in there; the end is in sight!!

Our dog has abnormally thick ear wax, which causes stuff to get stuck in his ear and rot. This causes a nasty infection. Soooo...every week, Mom has to squirt ear wash in the dog's ears. :(
We ALL do it for the love!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Tshsmom, I am there, too. I have to clean 2 of my cats ears because it gets so chunky in there they could grow taters. Yuk! I remember sitting next to Peanut and him scratching and shaking his ears and getting showered with bits of dark brown ear wax. Not the kind of shower I was looking forward to. I am glad I am not the only one!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home