Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TP, ME and 3 KITTIES!

Okay, I realize I am not drop dead gorgeous while I sleep but I am just amazed that I slept with my legs bent. Weird. But that isn't the weirdest part. Count'em, I got three cats in the shot. My husband shot this pix last night after a cram session. I guess I was stressed out because my face is all squinty. Also, this is a notice to my sister that her cat, Lupita, the fluffy beige Siamese cat laying next to me, loves me. Sorry chica but when you go to sleep she slips out of your bed and into mine. I can't exactly speak for Lupita but I think it means that she loves me more. Ana Bumpers is the brown kitty and Snuggles,my little man cat, round out the trifecta of cats. It's nice to know that when I go to sleep the kitty cat trolls come out to steal my warmth and give me love. Also, can you spot the role of toilet paper? I think I want to turn this post into those little find the hidden items in the drawing in those Highlights magazines when I was a kid. I am just happy that it was toilet paper and nothing else that could have been possible misconstrued as dirty. Hey, I am married, you know, we do "stuff".

9 Comments:

Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

I spotted the TP, a water bottle, and a humidifier. Is that everything, or are there faces hidden in the duvet too? ;D

This pic reminds me of waking up on a friend's couch feeling about 30 pounds heavier, and realizing there were 3 ginormous cats snoozing on me... Too cute!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

SME, Ahhh, thank you! I still have 2 more cats that weren't in the pix and they probably were under the covers keeping things toasty. You have a keen eye because I didn't even see the water bottle till you mentioned it. You must totally rock at those seek and finds.

8:00 AM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Oh yeah. Find the Hidden Pictures are never safe from me. ;D

2 more cats?! Any more, and you might need a bigger bed. But there's nothing better than a snuggly sleepy cat.

2:21 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

TP's behind the lamp.
What do I win? ;)

SME, it must've been the Highlights mag.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I remember those Highlights magazines. I never see them any more. :-(

10:08 PM  
Blogger S.M. Elliott said...

Yeah, I haven't seen a Highlights in any dr's offices in ages...what's up with that? How will future generations learn to find hidden stuff?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, Sme and Tshsmom,

I love those darn Highlight magazines I wonder, too, if they are still around. Also, it's a guessing game to figure out which cat is stealing the bedsheets in the middle of the night. Hmm, I hadn't thought about the prizes. I really don't have anything that isn't covered in cat hair. Hmm, I would like you to think of it as an added bonus.

9:11 PM  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Highligts is still around. Z had a subscription until he outgrew it. They STILL send me subscription offers though.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Tshsmom, I am almost tempted to get that subscription but I probably remember it better than it actually was.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home