Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wow! I can't believe how the week has zipped by. It all started this past Sunday with my sister's and mine birthday. We turned 30 and honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually like getting older. I feel better now than when I turned 20. I went karaoking at Common Interest, of course. You know how I love me some karaoke. It wasn't my best night but my sister kicked ass with her rendition of Add it Up by the Violent Femmes. Other than that I spent the majority of the week getting in touch with old friends and enjoying sleeping in. It's hard for me to entertain myself so this week of spring break was king of helatious but on Monday it's back to the same old routine of busting my ass in school. I am looking forward to it but I can't wait to graduate. So after a busy week I am going to spend St. Patties day in bed with the hubbie. He says he has some Irish in him and I am going to figure out which part.

4 Comments:

Blogger tshsmom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I found that people started respecting my opinions more after I turned 30.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Tshsmom, Thank you! I think I am a fine wine that just gets better with age. Alls I can say is that I was kind of dreading turning the big 30 but now that it's happened...I love being me at this age.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Happy Late Birthday! Yeah, 30's not so bad. Glad you had a good time. :-)

9:35 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thank you, Notta! I had a great birthday and I don't mind getting older because it comes with all that wisdome and stuff.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home