Sunday, October 09, 2005

Creepy bastards and my poor outdoor kitties!

I have been so freaking busy lately but mostly I am just recovering from the stress of moving. Is that so weird? I loved my old apartment even though we were living in a shoebox. The new apartment is much bigger. My sister is living with us so it's kind of fun to hang out with her and my husband is enjoying the fact that he now has two women who are cleaning and cooking for him. My sister is enjoying herself by enrolling herself in some dance classes and I have to say the woman charmed every man in that joint. It's great having her around. The only thing is that she attracts Peeping Toms. When she lived in Miami, she busted someone looking in her window. Last night she kept hearing someone talking and she busted some guy walking away from her window around 4:30 in the morning. Our apartment is kind of tucked away so this guy was up to no good. The good news is that she knows what he looks like and she is getting some curtains up pronto. My husband and I checked out the view but the man must have X-ray vision or something because we couldn't see anything. Creepy bastard. Hey, he better watch out because I have this new can of pepper spray that I have been itching to use.

The really sad part of us moving is that some of our outdoor kitties don't know where we live now. We just live two complexes down but when I tried moving the cat feeding bowl across the common area to our new apartment, they didn't not follow it. It doesn't help that the area is well traveled and filled with college students who get drunk every night and holler at chics. Only one outdoor cat knows where we are, Calico Kitty. My other two, Babooner and Siamese Kitty didn't make the transition. This sucks! I fed them for 4 years and I am so attached to them but sometimes this happens. They are feral cats and are used to providing for themselves but I wonder if they will get enough to eat. It will be cold soon and I can't help but worry about these things. I will keep trying to find them and feed them but it looks like they have disappeared for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

I love you for the things you do. Thank you for feeding the kittys, thank you very much!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I have an update, Monty! They found me! All of my outdoor kitties are accounted for. I am glad that they did because I was really sad there for a moment but now that I have all my kitties everything is right in the world. Thanks for your support!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home