Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nappy cat!


I like how cats find the softest spot in the house and claim it as their own. Here is my cat, Munchkin, taking a cat nap on my pink comforter. He has allergy induced asthma and sometimes sleeps with his mouth open. He is too cute but he has a tendency to drool like his momma. Hey, I can't help it either, I have allergies too. At least I don't snore as loudly as he does, it's like a freight train on some nights. He likes to snuggle up and snork in your face, it's very sweet but he has butt breath. Yuk! FYI, Amy. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

I'm flawed too, although I'm pretty sure I don't have butt breath. I couldn't get my mouth down there if my life depended on it!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thank God that you don't have butt breath, Monty! I love my Munch but damn I am looking for some kind of cat breath freshner. Kitty Listerine? I am amazed at how limber cats are and what spots they can reach, I couldn't do that for a million years.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home