Friday, September 16, 2005

This is what happens with little sleep and too much caffeine!

I have been studying all night with little breaks so I can wander around the internet looking at other people's websites. I found this cool site that features badasses of the week. I linked up my favorite badasses from Ben Thompson: My Stupid Website. Check it out!

There is Han Solo and his yumminess from Star Wars. I was totally in love with him when I was a kid. Who needs the force when you have a blaster. I would drop Luke Skywalker's whiney ass to be with Han Solo. I am so jealous of Princess Leia, bitch.

Then there is Sho'nuff the Shogun of Harlem. He was the bad guy in The Last Dragon but he got his because the good guys always win. Check out the link, it has some wonderful and brilliant dialogue from the movie. Prepare to be amazed!

I first saw Jet Li in the movie, Tai Chi Master. A great movie that made me realize that a man who is a dinky short guy and has a half shaved head with a long ass braid can be hot when he is kicking ass. Go on with your bad self, Jet Li!

Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell) was in the movie, Army of Darkness, where he plays the antihero. He is a smart ass and rude but he still gets the chick. Plus, this movie had some of the best dialogue. Lines like, "Listen up you primates...This is my BOOMSTICK!" and "Good Ash, Bad Ash...I'm the one with the gun" and my favorite line, "Give me some sugar, baby." He can save me from the undead anytime.

I pity the fool that doesn't totally love Mr. T. The way he drapes himself under 50 pounds of gold jewelry and chains on the A-Team and in real life, it's hot. That's true bravery when you can wear that much man jewelry and still be cool. He is my hero!

Optimus Prime. A cartoon character? I can't help it! I grew up in the age of Transformers and that movie had an awesome soundtrack. Oooh! I just hated those Decepticons, they were so mean! Optimus Prime was the leader of Autobots and he transformed into a semi truck. Pretty cool! I think if I could transform I would turn into a Honda. A small red hatchback.

Enjoy the links and the trip down memory lane.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

Jet Li! tai chi!

I love tai chi, it's how I stay limber. Training program, got to get ready!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I would love to try Tai Chi but my plate is a little full. It's on my list of things to do very soon after I become a Salsa Dance Champion.

2:37 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Who needs the force when you have a blaster.

Exactly.

As for Ash, also love the line "Excuse me, Ma'am. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store" to the demon witch. Too funny.

And yeah, Jet Li is cool.

As for Mr. T, did you know he used to be one of Mohammed Ali's bodyguards? I miss the A-Team. I like how Murdock used to drive BA Baracus nuts.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Zombie, I had no idea that Mr. T was one of Mohammed Ali's bodyguards. Cool. I totally miss the A-Team. I thought Murdock was hilarious but I wanted to grow up an marry Face whom I had a crush ever since Dirk Benedict played Starbuck on the original Battlestar Galactica.

Any person that can quote Army of Darkness is my kind of people. You are awesome.

Thanks for taking a look at my blog.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home