Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oops, sorry!

Where the hell have I been? I have been moving since last Thursday and I finally got all of my stuff moved over to my new apartment. I am amazed at how much crap I have accumulated over the years. I am tired and I smell plus I have school this week so I am busy as hell. The good news is that Amy is here and she is settling in nicely. She was really worried about her cat adjusting to my brood of 4 cats but he is doing great and I have no worries about him. Overall, I am dead tired and I will do a proper post tomorrow after a couple of drinks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Glad to see you're okay - wondered where ya went. :-P

6:40 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I haven't moved in 7 years and my husband and I lived in a shoebox. I have so much stuff it's scary but my sister is getting me organized. I tell you, she is amazing and it feels good not to live with so much clutter.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home