Wednesday, August 30, 2006

NOW SHOWING, Inky the Thirsty Kitten, THE MOVIE!

My foster kitten, Inky, is molesting my kitten, Snuggles. She is under the impression that milk is going to come out of...somewhere. The good news is that Snuggles doesn't seem to mind that Inky is violating his personal space and then some. Sorry about the poor resolution and no audio but this is my tester movie so I can see if I can actually post this thing. Enjoy the movie!

P.S. The movie seems to be loading slowly so be patient! Thanks!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did the massage have a happy ending?

Amy

5:09 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Amy, I don't know if Snuggles got his happy ending but I think his face says it all. It looks like he is enjoying being "nursed" on. I think he gets that trait from his tia.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inky has skilz!

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If by "Tia" you mean you then you are totally correct! It's not my fault he gets confused...we are twins.

Amy

1:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Elvis, Inky does have some mad skillz. Look at Snuggles, he is really "relaxed".

Amy, nope, I asked Snuggles and he distinctly meowed, Tia. Sorry girl but you're a freak.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

OMG - your white cat seems to be enjoying himself a little too much. That's hilarious!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, yeah, I almost didn't post it but it looked too dirty to not share it with the world. Enjoy it because Snuggles sure is enjoying himself.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home