Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Odd Couple!


I was checking out the my collection of pictures and I stumbled upon this one of two of my feral kitties. Siamezer and Babooner are two cats that I trapped and neuter and now have an odd couple kind of relationship. This picture was taken during the winter and as you can tell it was cold. I usually leave a blanket as well as their food and water. I always worry about them but they are too wild to try and rehome. They don't cuddle that close right now because it's so freaking hot but they still sit close to each other a very close 6 inches apart. For cats that is almost cuddling like in the picture.  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

That is a cute picture. It gets cold in Texas? I wouldn't believe it. :-P

9:13 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, yeah it can get down to freezing here in Texas. I get so use to sweating my ass off that when it's 60 degrees out I whip out my heavy coat. I know I am a whimp but usually we have mild winters with three days of below freezing temperatures. It could be worse.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your kitty pictures. They are adorable. I work with your hubby and am one of his cat-owner friends. I admire you all for the foster work you do. Too bad there are so many strays in Austin. I can't believe that spaying and neutering aren't mandatory here... (I know what your hubby would say about making it a law, too, LOL). Keep it up and Kudos.
Amanda

5:26 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thank you, Amanda, for taking a look at my blog. I am glad you know the hubby and he has told me what a cat lover you are. Since the hubby married such an animal lover he has to put up with my menagerie of pets but to tell you the truth he is a kitten lover. Of course, a very manly kitten lover. Stay posted I have a new batch of fosters coming in this week. Thanks!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home