Friday, August 04, 2006

The Crime Fighting Cat aka Sunny Bunny Bear!


Here is the cat profile for the day. Sunny Bunny is a fun loving cat in a committed relationship (with my husband). In his free time he likes to molest my husband, eat cat nip, beg for water from the faucet and is the best cat house alarm. He warned me once that someone was kicking in our neighbor's door by hissing and yowling. I was able to call the cops and the guy was arrested, all thanks to my crazy cat. Most recently he woke up my sister by going crazy at her bedroom window, telling her that someone was lurking outside. Normally, he is a very mellow and quiet guy but if you are up to no good and around our house, watch out, he is going to go crazy on your ass. Other than that he likes to make biscuits on sleeping people when he isn't fighting crime.  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunny Bunny tells me "Gotta keep everyone safe while daddy is at work! I'll cut anyone who comes looking for trouble!"

6:11 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Hey, honey! Sunny Bunny is a complete badass and I am so glad that he uses his powers for good. He is better than any guard dog, he looks so harmless than he whips out those switch blade claws and cuts you! Ouch!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

Hi p f: You should be given the title of 'The Mother Teresa of The Pussy cat World'.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Vest, it beats what I was thinking of...like Queen of the Cute Kittens or She Who Cleans a Lot of Cat Boxes or my fave The Sucker because I am a complete sucker when it comes to kittens. I have to say that "The Mother Teresa of the Pussy Cat Worlds" sounds the best. Thanks!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home