Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Little Lupita Angel Kitten!


Today's kitten profile is about Lupita, my sister's kitten. She is a four month old Aries who likes to have fun and and spend her afternoons cuddling with kittens and running around the house like her tail is on fire. My sister swears she is latin since she likes to roll her r's when she meows. She is turning into such a pretty cat and and her personality has changed from her feral devil kitten days. Right now, she is planning to run for a kitten beauty pageant and her hopes and dreams are for world peace and for a partner who has a well endowed wallet since she is addicted to everything couture. I think she was meowing the other day on how she wanted a Juicy Couture collar and some Manolo heels. Other than that she spends her days looking cute and buying stuff on EBay. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

That is such a cute picture of Lupita! I'm glad to hear she's doing well and that she's a true female, right down to her looks and how to spend $. :-P

12:36 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I think Lupita knows that she is pretty because she can work the cute. She is most girly cat I've known but don't let her exterior fool you she can kick ass. I am glad she ended up such a great cat and she is a fine addition to our little kitty family.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home