Monday, September 25, 2006

Bye, Bye Babies!


The kittens are gone. I gave them up this past Saturday to the Austin Humane Society. It sucked. I was really attached to this bunch of kittens. They were so cute and had such distinct personalities. Inky was the dominant ass kicking kitten who kept every other cat in line. Wicket with her one expression who was so beautiful but bitchy when you picked her up. Lastly, Ophelia who was the most angelically beautiful kitten I have ever seen. For reals, check out the picture isn't she cute? I will truly miss Ophelia. If I could have kept another kitten it would have been her. But, I couldn't knowing I had to give up her sisters and she truly deserves a little girl or big girl who will totally have the time to adore her. I confess, I think this will be the last batch I will foster. Not only does it suck to give them up but I am seriously in the hole by 200+ bucks (shots and surrender fees) and that is not counting the kitten food and the tons of cat litter I had to buy for those little crap machines...but they were cute little crap machines. I wish them luck and I know that they will do fine, much better than how I am doing right now. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Vest said...

Hi there Gorgeous P F:I have read your very enlightening posts, and I always see you as a giver and a extremely kind person, keep up the good work.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, Vest, I will try but I am feeling a little low since I had to give up my little kitty babies. But my regular kitties are cheering me up.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chica,

She was the sweetest kitten I have ever known and I miss her terribly.

Amy

10:49 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I am glad you thought so, too, chica. Right now she is making some lucky human happy.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found one of our babies up for adoption already.. Wicket, she was the largest. Here's her link.. her picture wasnt up when I posted it though
http://www.austinhumanesociety.org/adopt/adoptiondetail.asp?animalno=HSOA020034A

10:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Cool! Thanks, babe, I will take a look.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's bionka's link!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok here's bionka's link

http://www.austinhumanesociety.org/adopt/adoptiondetail.asp?animalno=HSOA020033A

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home