Friday, September 08, 2006

I feel pretty!


I got my hair cut today at a new salon called Vanity. I have to say I had lots of fun and I totally loved my hairstylist, Erica. I also have a little makeup on but I rubbed most of it off because the allergies suck here. I totally love my hair and though the picture is nice but it doesn't show off my hair too well. I did notice that it showed off my girls very nicely. Thanks, chica (my evil sister). So what do you think? And I mean about my haircut. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Your hair and the girls are very nice. I'm jealous - I wish my hair was in that good of condition. I also wish I could find a decent stylist - it's proven more difficult than I orginally anticipated. :-/

10:35 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, the only reason my hair is so good is because I do abolutely nothing with it. The last time I cut my hair was a year ago and my usual style is to wear it in a ponytail. I found my salon through www.citysearch.com. I think you have to find your city and then you can look up what you need. I found a salon with a decent rating, checked out their webiste and tried them out. I know, I am a nerd but I used to work at a library and I research everything. But I agree before this salon, I did not have much luck with a decent haircut joint.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

Hi Pf;just had to have another look, so inspirational.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Stop, Vest, I am blushing. I have never inspired anyone before. Thank you for the compliment.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home