Thursday, October 13, 2005

Getting together!

I love hanging out with my friends. It took a while but I finally found some friends that have a dirtier sense of humor than I do. I went out tonight and my sister, Amy, came along. She sometimes feels that she is a fifth wheel but I don't see it that way. I have bored my friends long and hard on how wonderful and beautiful my sister is and finally they got to meet her and they loved her! She had such a blast! I am glad that she is getting out and being social and people love her. She is interesting and funny as hell. We are making plans to go out next Friday and sing some karaoke. I feel that she needs to be introduced to my favorite song, Baby Got Back. I know I am corrupting her but it will be sooooo awesome and I am definitely getting some pictures and posting them. So keep your eyes peeled a picture of us singing a duet and shaking our rumps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss amy dude.

adri

8:46 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I will tell her that you miss her. She misses Miami, too. It's tough starting over and making friends but she is doing pretty good and hanging in there.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home