Sunday, October 16, 2005

Green Uggs and Ham!

I went shopping with my sister for the first time in a long time. We were hanging out and I stopped and fell in love with a pair of green Uggs. I know my joke was that Uggs was short for ugly-ass shoes but they were green! Okay, I have this green obsession, love, whatever you want to call it for green things. It's just the way I am. So, I am in love with these green Uggs that feel like you are walking on a cloud and my sister has this look on her face like I am crazy. She came from Miami and laughed at people who wore Uggs on that one cold day of the year because it always around 75 degrees out but here in Texas it can get a little nippy. She didn't like them at first but then she tried them on and thought they were pretty comfy, too! So, she bought them for me as a gift. She is awesome and even though she thinks that I am wearing shoes that look like I poached Kermit the Frog, I know that she will be wearing them, too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss amy's selection of shoes dude.

adri

8:46 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I agree, the woman had great taste when it comes to shoes. She totally makes me feel like I am wearing Ronald McDonald's shoes all the time.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home