Tuesday, December 06, 2005

How to scare your cats? Sing karaoke at home!

My sister had a crappy day yesterday. I was going to go out with a friend to Fry's Electronics which is an awesome store but never, ever write a check for that place (long story). She sounded so sad that I decided that my friend and I should wait so we could drag Amy to experience the splendor that is Fry's. I know, I know that it's just a store but I think it's pretty cool like a Best Buy but better. Anyways, we go check out the computers, DVD's and Playstation games, since my hubby has one. Well, my sister and I bought Karaoke Revolution and brought it home. Poor Jerry, we kind of hijacked him into singing. The hightlight of the night is when his karaoke character Shirelle sang "You make me feel like a natural woman!" It was great! Amy and I sang along too but it was more like screaming. Did I tell you I couldn't sing? Anyways, we had a great time and I am sure all that apple beer helped, too! I am glad that my Karaoke obsession has rubbed off and I am not the only one and now we can sing at home. Yeah! I can't wait to see if I can get my husband to do it too!

P.S. The cats were really scared when I started to sing. I have never seen them tear out of a room faster. I don't think it could be my singing, could it? Probably, my husband did the same thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tee hee, I didn't think of it scaring the cats, but good voice or no, I can see why. If you really want to freak out your cats, just get DDR. :-P

7:14 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I was thinking about the DDR but I am so uncordinated that it would just be sad plus I couldn't handle all that pointing and laughing from my sister. She is great for moral support but if you look stupid she'll tell you.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home