Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What's with Ana's leg?!?!


I have been sick since two weekends ago and I haven't really been doing my duty as a blogger to tell you all about my happenings. There isn't a lot going on except for me still coughing up a lung and now it looks like I have pink eye. Fun. I have all this free time to blow my nose and study. While studying the other day Ana decide to take advantage of Munchkin while he was dead asleep on my books. She is stealthy that way. I just had to post this picture because of her cute little leg. It looks so prissy and it seems that she is really enjoying exploring Munchie's nether depths. I hope this picture satisfies ya'll until I get a picture of Amy but I tell you the woman isn't feeling to good either because we live in Austin which is hell on earth if you have any allergies. I am waiting until we can breath a little better and until my eye stops looking like a cherry tomato to take a sister pix. In the meantime enjoy Ana's bliss, nursing on Munchie.

P.S. I like how my husband's cat, Sunny Bunny Bear, just sits there while Munchie is being harassed by Ana. It's too funny. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Apostle John said...

Love that photo!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I am glad that you liked the photo, John! I have to say that the cats seem to be getting more action lately than I have. I will try to post more pictures of my cats when they aren't so enthralled with each others nipples.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home