Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I swear it looked like window wiper fluid!

As you know my car is on its last leg and I just fill it with occasional fluids to keep it going. Well, I have been out of window wiper fluid in my car for 3 weeks and my car's windshield was pretty nasty and I could barely see out of it. In the move my dad gave me a steam cleaner and some carpet cleaner to clean the carpet in my apartment. Well, I brought in the steam cleaner but I thought I lost the cleaner in the move. Anyways, I was filling up my car with brake fluid when I noticed a gallon of blue fluid. Okay, I know I should have made the connection but I didn't and I believed it to be window wiper fluid. So, I filled up my car's window wiper fluid reservoir with carpet cleaner and I didn't realize it until the next day when I was driving it around. I remember driving and deciding to clean the windshield but when it dried it left some white residue so I squirted the windshield again but it just kept spreading. I keep squirting and it keeps getting worse, so bad that half of my windshield is obscured by white residue so badly that I can not see through it. Yet I still am using that damn fluid to try to get my windshield clean. Finally, I figure it out and I gasp in horror believing that I just fucked up my fucked up car even more. Well, I drove home rinsed out the reservoir by squirting the fluid out and filling it up with water but it looks like no damage was done. It's kind of sad I know but the worst part is that I had put the remainder of the fluid in my husband's car, too. So, I had to sneak out while he was asleep to fix it but I can never lie to him and I broke down and told him the truth. His response was, "That is so like you, that is so Angelique" and he is totally right. Just wait a minute and I will do something to embarrass myself. Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home