Sunday, February 26, 2006

Warning NSFW - The crazy shit I do for love!

This week has sucked. It was a week that our fridge broke, my sister's toilet is on the fritz (I wonder why?), I gave a speech and I did something so unspeakably painful that I fear I have scarred my sister.

Let's start at the top...I had to give a speech about bellydancing in my Speech class. That was cool, nobody died and I wasn't booed of the stage so in my book it wasn't so bad. Our apartment hates us. I don't know why it waited till the weekend for the shit to hit the fan but our apartment guy deemed the fridge breaking as a "non-emergency" and told us to buy some ice till Monday when he can come and fix it. My sister's toilet has a leak somewhere so we can't use it either. Thank God we have two toilets in this damn apartment or I would be leaving some bags of stuff and when I say stuff I mean shit, in front of our apartment manager's door.

Okay, let's get to the horribly painful part. I did something that most people have an interest in doing but thankfully have more sense then to get it done. I got a Brazilian wax done on me and it fucking hurt. Not a little but a lot. A LOT. You haven't experienced pain until the hair down there gets ripped out of your body. I even got the less painful procedure done, too, the sugaring instead of the waxing. Never having been waxed except for my eyebrows...let's just say they both suck in my opinion. You want to know why I did it? Well, I did it for my husband. I have to admit when I showed him the end result, he was pretty happy, it was like playing with a new toy except it is still the old toy with less hair on it. His reaction was so good that I am thinking of having it done again. That is love people or I am crazy because after experiencing the most painful thing in my life I am going to do it again. I'd like to think that I am crazy in love.

6 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

My hat's off to you - that's the one thing I refuse to have done. I don't love anyone that much. :-P

5:43 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I agree don't even do it unless some you love dearly appreciates it. It's just too damn painful. Plus, my sister gave me a gift certificate. It seems that I made the mistake of expressing interest in having it done. Next time I will keep my thoughts to myself.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my wife! Too bad we are both down with colds ;;

5:16 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I love you, too! Don't worry we will be better soon, then watch out!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Apostle John said...

I sure hope angelique is married to anonymous :)

Hmmm, I did see an ad in the New Times paper -- someplace in South Beach charges for scrotum shaving. Something for your husband to think about :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

John, don't worry I am totally married to anonymous. It was just my husband. Hmmm...about the scrotum shaving, I like the idea. I think my husband would be more receptive to shaving then waxing down there besides I think I have earned some major brownie points and it's time for a little tit for tat.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home