Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My adventures with EBay contd.

I have to admit, I think I am getting the hang of this EBay, schtick. I finally got the balls to sell something on EBay and sold some of my textbooks. I usually get only 1/4 back of what I spent on the damn book selling it back to the bookstore, so this year I decided to sell it myself. I am not looking to make a huge profit and I put a 100+ dollar book on sale for the buy it now option of only 50 bucks. I only sold two books but people bought them immediately and they left great feedback. I figure students have enough worries with paying escalating tuition bills and overpriced textbooks and this is my good deed for the month. I hope someone pays it forward and resells it to another student for cheap, too. I keep all my textbooks to lend to a friend who is a fellow nursing student. I admire him, he works his butt off to pay the bills and he goes to school,also. I figure I'd help him out this semester and give him my books from last semester and save him 135 dollars. I got an A in the class and hopefully my good karma rubs off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home