Friday, February 24, 2006

The Dream Warriors movie was not so dreamy but more like a nightmare that wouldn't end!

I know that I am suppose to be on hiatus but I rented this movie from Netflix the other day and I wish I hadn't. Okay, I have a crush on the actor Daniel Goddard so I decided to see so more of his "acting" ability. He was so hot in the Beastmaster TV show but I am convinced that his brilliant costume of a loincloth had a lot to do with my infatuation. Anyways, I watched this movie and it had some other notable actors like Sherilyn Fenn, Lance Henrikson and Isaac Hayes but my GOD it sucked. Not even minor suckage but major suckage that canceled out any hotness that Daniel Goddard had. This high level of suckage temporarily scarred my fragile psyche and I had to recover with a movie that had an equally attractive actor and much better acting (sort of), Troy. Honestly, I don't like Brad Pitt but damn that man is hot in the movie, it must be all the muscles. He was so yummy I could have sopped him with a biscuit. Overall, save your time because I will never get back that one hour and thirty minutes that "Dream Warriors" took away from my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Ha, ha - I've watched movies like that that left me thinking "now there's two hours I won't ever get back". I'll note your review since I don't care to repeat your mistake. :-P

5:41 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Cool! I am glad that I can save someone from that intense pain.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home