Wednesday, January 04, 2006

GO LONGHORNS! UT won the National Championship!

I watched the Rose Bowl football game tonight with the Texas Longhorns against the USC Trojans. It was an awesome game and UT came in as the underdogs and guess what? UT WON! I was biting my nails during the fourth quarter but UT turned it around and we won, how awesome is that. UT has not won the National Championship since 1970 but the wait was well worth it. My apartment is near student housing and my yells and screams were echoed by my neighbors. My sister who was staying at a friends house in Plugerville said that she heard people yelling and screaming when UT won out in the boondocks of suburbia. Down near the UT campus it's crazy and the streets are filled with people celebrating my alma mater and it's great. This is not only a big win for UT but anyone who loves and supports the University and the great state of Texas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home