Friday, March 24, 2006

CLS and PIX!


My sister complained that I never post enough pictures of myself even though it's my blog. Enjoy this picture of me laughing my ass off. I was hanging with friends on my birthday and we got a little tipsy and laughed our asses off. It was great!

I have some good news! Let me start at the beginning. I changed my major of nursing to Clinical Laboratory Science. I know why the big change? I fell in love with Microbiology more specifically the lab. I love growing microorganism on little agar plates and figuring out what the hell I am looking at. I love a good mystery. I have no regrets about changing my major from nursing to CLS because I love the field so much. I am looking forward to my new career and I am going to have a lot of fun for the next 2 years until I graduate. Wish me luck! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

That's so great! What a cute picture of you!! You know, life's too short not to do what you love, so good luck in your new venture. :-)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, Notta! I am glad you like the picture. I have 10 pictures from that night and that was the most normal one. I get crazy face when I drink and I am not very photogenic. I agree, life is too short to not do what you love so I am going to enjoy the next 2 years learning and being poor. It's going to be so much fun!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

:-P You know what I mean - you're still young. I remember being a bit strapped for cash in my school days. Those were some of my best times.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I agree, me and the hubbie are stressed but we remember the important stuff like how much we love each other.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

I'm back. It's been a long time, but it's good to see you all again! Changed majors! Do well at it. I did that once. I changed from chemistry to industrial engineering. Never hurt me a bit.

It's good to be back!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I am glad that you are back, Monty! I was worried about you. Don't be a stranger, okay?

Thanks for the support on changing my major I am looking forward to it and having some fun with germs.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home