Friday, March 24, 2006

St. Patrick's Sham-Rocking Fun Time! WEEEEEEHH!


Okay, my sister has been bugging me to update my blog and here it is. Here is my sister jamming to a band on St. Patrick's Day which was awesome. We met some friends at a pub called Sherlock's. I ain't going to lie, the place was so crowded that I almost left but we parked and braved the crowd for some green beer. Some friends showed up later with some jello shots which we quickly enjoyed. So, one green shot and two green beers later I am on the pseudo dance floor cutting the rug to a band singing some rocking cover songs. Here is my sister enjoying the music and basically taunting anyone to touch her shamrock. I wouldn't recommend it the woman kicks like a mule. I just love this picture because she is care free and she isn't even drunk that person was me operating the camera. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home