Sunday, October 08, 2006

Guess what stinks?!


The other day while leaving for school, my car was blocked in by someone who was dumpster diving in our apartment's dumpster. I didn't realize it until I had started my car and was backing up that there was a big ass car behind me. Hey, it's early in the morning and I wake up on the drive to school so I don't have my wits about me yet. Anyways, I was running a little late, so I turned off my car and went to confront the person who was blocking my car. I went up to the dumpster and asked him kindly to move his car. A very friendly older black man apologized for blocking me and graciously moved his car. He even waved at me when I passed him in the parking lot, what a nice guy. On the drive to school I started feeling guilty because I remembered what I put in my trash from the night before. That night my husband and I were cleaning out Munchkin's ears(he can grow taters in them) when we noticed a strong odor of shit. We let our ear cleaning victim go but the odor still lingered. We smelled each other and looked at the bottom of our shoes and then we noticed Lupita hanging about. I picked her up and held her up in the air with her face facing me and I took a long whiff but I did smell anything wrong. My husband stared at her bum and said, "I think I know where that smell is coming from." I turned her around and she had two rock hard turds stuck to her fluffy ass. I dropped her like she was hot and groaned because it always seems that I have to be the one stuck cleaning up some cat's ass. Well, my husband stepped up to the plate, guy style. He volunteered to clean her...so he asked me to hold her over the trash can while he clipped the poo out of her fur with a pair of scissors. Not the way I would have handled it but I didn't have to handle poo so in the end not only is my hero but he also gave my sister's cat a buzz cut on her bum. I just feel bad for that nice gentleman who was digging in the trash. He probably thinks there are some nasty tenants who don't know how to use a toilet.

P.S I think Lupita's new name should be Poopita. Just a suggestion.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the way my husband used to deal with my son's yakkie nappies (bar the upsidedownness, the fur and the clippers of course) but the sentiment of practicality was the same :) E.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, elizaf. I figure this is just a taste of my husband's parenting style when we decide to have kids. All I can say is that it's going to be interesting.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home