Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A little update!

I know, I know, I have been slacking on my posts. It's midterms so I have my nose to the grindstone. Here is a little update for you guys.

Munchkin went to my holistic healer vet. He has been having problems with a serious kidney infection that made his left kidney swell to three times its normal size. Did an ultrasound, urine analysis and more antibiotics but we may have to switch his meds since they make him pukey and my carpet can't take much more punishment. The vet also recommended putting him on a renal diet and some acupuncture. Well, see about the needles but we are doing the diet. I hope he will get better soon.

I went karaoking with my sister at Baby A's last Thursday. I had tons of fun but I was bummed that the song selection was kind of small. I sang "Baby Got Back" by Sir-Mix-A-Lot but I really wanted to sing "Daisy Dukes", bummer. The crowd was great and we even bumped into an old school chum. Good times. Maybe I will go back when all this school crap has lessened.

School is starting to get interesting. After weeks of boring quality control and standard curves, I finally get to look at a urine sample. My husband teases me that I find this interesting but I am a clinical science major and very weird. Guess what I found? Sperm. Unfortunately, I didn't have any info on the person who donated the sample but I am guessing it was a man or a sexually active female. Pretty cool, huh?

Other than that I have been busy with school and trying to maintain my sanity. The hubbie is doing good to but I can't wait till Christmas break when I can snuggle deep in the covers with all my cats and eat a lot. I just have to keep my eye on the prize.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vest said...

Hi Pf; Not sure what to say , but I have read it any way.
Who gets billed for the pussies meds?
Btw Love your beautiful hair.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Vest, thank you for reading anyway. I make my husband speechless, too. I am not sure it's a good thing but it's sure funny to see his face. For now my husband pays the bills for all of my kitties meds, what a great guy. I am glad you liked my hair. Sometimes a good haircut is a good pick me up.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home