Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let us not say goodbye but Au Revoir, Mr. Darcy!


Well, yesterday was the day the Mr. Darcy was accepted in to the Austin Humane Society. I was really sad to see him go but it was time to see him with an owner. I have too many cats and he needs someone who love him for the big furry man cat that he is. Plus, I got bitched at by the apartment people that I kept taking care of the strays, so now I have to be a little covert when and where I feed my outdoor kitties. He was becoming a problem. Every time we came home he would almost get hit by a car just to get to us. So I think we made the right decision. He had spent the last couple of days with us hanging out in my sister's bathroom until he received a clean bill of health from the vet, then he got a bath. He is a good cat with such a sweet disposition. He is huge. I didn't know how big he was until he almost threw my back out when I lifted him up. I must remember to lift with my knees and not with my back. He also has this huge fluffy head and catcher's mitts for paws. I don't think he will have a problem getting adopted since he is such a dapper man. Much like my sister's cat, Don Gato. Mr. Darcy is in the upper left hand corner in the picture and Don Gato is giving you a great view of his ass. As you know Don Gato is no longer with us and he too is missed. I know that these two black and white kitties are going to be just fine where ever they are. Other than that I am still in school. I know, I know, I was hoping it was going to be over soon but I have three finals that I am losing sleep over. The good news is that it will be over soon, so I can get fat and just veg out for the next couple of weeks. I hoping to get a job or sell my self to Pharmaco, a drug research company, but that is another story. Other than that I hope that Mr. Darcy finds his Elizabeth Bennet soon. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Mr. Darcy sounds like my mom's cat, Max. She adopted him from a co-worker and he's very much the man of the house. Good luck with your finals! I'm sure you'll do great. :-)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Notta, I think black and white cats are the best cats out there. Mr. Darcy is such a lover he won't have any problems finding his perfect owner like Max. Thanks, I think I am going to need all the help I can get for my finals.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home