Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lupita and Me!


Whew! I haven't posted anything in a bit but now that I have some time here are some tidbits on my mind. Munchkin is still not better. In fact, he seems to be getting worse. I am planning to take him to the vet on Monday. I believe his poop chute is blocked aka he's constipated. I love that cat but what I hate is worrying if he will get better or not. I can only cross my fingers and hope that he will be cured soon. School is stressful and lots of work but I noticed that I enjoy the things that I work really hard to obtain. I am having fun in my classes and next week we do venipuncture on each other in my lab. Yeah! The hubbie is a little bummed but I am hoping to cheer him up with a slutty costume. Hmm...nurse or cheerleader, I can't make up my mind. If that doesn't work I will have to work my magic like Lupita is working her magic on me in the picture.

Other things that I learned this week. It feels good to say no and to make a decision. I like the ability to both and we need to appreciate them more. It is great to visit family, I haven't done that in a long time and it was fun seeing my white boy husband hang out with my Mexican family and they loved him especially my new baby second cousin. She had eyes only for my husband. I told her to stop eyeballing my man but since she is only 7 months she just stared at me and gurgled. I also learned that drinking with friends is great but getting drunk sucks because I hate puking up good liquor and the hangover the next day just plain sucks. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUE LINDA GATITA, ME HACE ACORDAR A UNA QUE TUVE QUE ABANDONAR PORQUE ME IBA DE LA CUIDAD... EN FIN NUNCA LA PUDE OLVIDAR,...

SALUDOS

10:59 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Gracias! Lupita es la gatita de mi hermana pero ella esta en amaroso conmigo. Lupita es una gatita contenta y yo tambien.

**Mi vocabulario es limitado en espanol pero mi ingles es mejor...yo creo.**

Ciao

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love looking at this photo of the two you! You guys look so precious! I'm not crying inside..must be strong. I know that I am her mom but it's nice to see that we are true to our latin culture. It takes a whole family to raise a child or in this case a kitten.

Keep up the good work Mommy #2!

Amy

2:59 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Chica, what are you talking about Mommy #2? I am Mommy #1 or at least that's what Lupita told me. The plot thickens like a Mexican soap opera...

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way, she calls me 'papi' Although my socks make her nearly as happy as the real thing.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Elvis, you are definitely Lupita's "King" but she is totally in love with your socks. Another thing Lupita is in love with is the cat brush. She is the only cat I know that loves to be brushed...freak.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home