Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I got a whole lot of Pussycats!


Here is a pix the hubbie took when I passed out from a hard night of studying. It looks like I was petting Ana Bumpers when I passed out. I am wearing my glasses but you can't see them too much hence you can not see my sleeping dorky face and believe me Ana is doing you a favor, I have a tendency to drool. Not cool. Speaking of who is being not cool, Ana has been a little cranky ass ever since the fosters went away. When Snuggles or Lupita get near her she growls but Lupita and her have a special bond. Well, more like Lupita snuggles up to her in her sleep. They are too cute! Other than that life is good except it was freaking windy today. My car felt like it was being tossed around today on the interstate and I struggled in some parts to stay in my lane. The cats are good with the exception of Munchkin. We have come to the understanding that he is probably not going to get better. We have done every possible test and even though the vets tell us that he should recover with this antibiotic and this treatment he is slowly deteriorating. I feel a hard decision for us to make in the near future but in the meantime he is getting spoiled rotten. On the bright side my parakeet has lived longer than I expected and I hope that she can live a little bit longer, will see. Anyways, sorry about the depressing stuff. Enjoy the pix! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Boy, don't be sorry for "depressing" - it seems to be making the rounds. Hope things look up for ya soon!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, Notta, I hope things look better next week.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home