Monday, December 18, 2006

Cookin' Good in da hood!


This picture was taken at the Cookin' Good viewing party last night at the Spider House. Cookin' Good is a cooking show with two eccentric sisters hosting, Arcie and Shasta Cola, whose righteous curls are as thick as their Texas accents. The audience was treated to an episode from the first season and a more recent episode. The turn out was pretty good and there were some Arcie and Shasta Cola superfans. Personally, I love watching the show because you never know what is going to come out of Shasta's mouth and Arcie is a goddess in the kitchen. Plus, their hair and the height it achieves puts my flat hair to shame. Shasta is on the far left, my friend J is the only man in the bunch, I am wearing green and Arcie is right next to me. Check out the show every Tuesday night at 10 o'clock on the Austin Access Channel (CH. 16), you will learn to cook some "special" chocolate chip cookies and other goodies and your minds will be enlightened. Plus, I know that their are looking for an intern and I am hoping that it could me! I think I could be the Latin Cola sister, Coca Cola. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bailey said...

Very interesting and sincere blog.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/

4:48 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Why thank you, tom bailey, I aim to please. Stop by again soon.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home