Thursday, July 28, 2005

I know Dario is cursed! Part II

Last weekend my sister and her husband drove his dad, stepmom and stepsister back to Atlanta, GA. I think that my sister and husband are good people because if that was my family I would have dropped them off at the bus station with 20 bucks for munchies. Hey, we all can't be good children. Anyways, after a 10 hour drive from Miami to Atlanta, they collapsed into an exhausted heap on his dad and stepmom's bed. After a couple of blissful hours of sleep, Dario placed his hand on a hard cylindrical object that was under the comforter . He sleepy inquired what the hell it was and my sister being a woman, knew exactly what it was. Yes, a dildo! She told him to freeze, curl up in a ball and think of a happy place. The drill that every person goes through when faced with the reality that their parents have sex. Dario fought through his panic and pushed the dildo off the bed, wrapped it up and placed it away to never be seen again. Unfortunately, he discovered another sex toy under the pillow. According to my sister it was more of the backdoor variety type toy. I am guessing a butt plug or anal beads. Ah, my poor brother-in-law, he is a strong man. I would still be screaming from those horrors. Hell, I am still recovering from the fact that my parents used love oils. Don't ask, I don't want to talk about it, happy place...happy place...

7 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Oh, I feel for Dario. When I was staying with my mom and her husband, I saw oil and I cover my ears with both hands and chant loudly "la, la, la, la". :-P

12:14 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I had the same experience! I am glad that I am not the only person who has gone through this kind of traumatic experience...maybe we should start some kind of support group.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Everyone in the world would need support for this. :-P

11:48 AM  
Blogger Monty said...

When I was a teenager, my grandmother came to live with us for a while. I gave her my room, and slept downstairs on the couch. No biggie. Except at 1:00 am when the Ps went at it, 4 nights a week. They had no idea how loud that bed creaked. They meant well, they did wait. I now know I wasn't an immaculate conception!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Monty, you are a brave man. Those oils was as close as I ever got to knowing my parents had sex. If I heard my parents going at it like a pair of loud, drunken monkeys I would just...well, definitely be more fucked up then I am now.

Autumn, I hear you. I don't like to think of my parents as sexual creatures. I wonder if horn dogginess is hereditary. My husband's dad was a little bit of a ladies man and I have to watch when I walk around corners because my husband will pounce and ravish me. I enjoy it but I feel that our future children are doomed.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

Thank you Angelique. Fortunately they didn't go at it like drunken monkeys, just a lot of squeaking bed springs. I'm as fucked up as the next person, but I work at it.

What helped me was deciding that sex was wonderfull, not dirty. Perhaps messy when done well.....

10:24 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I love your attitude, Monty. Sex is fun and, hell yeah, when done right a person is sticky in a good way in all kinds of spots. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks so.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home