Saturday, July 23, 2005

I Think I've Got Some Pimp Juice!

I don't know what the hell is going on lately but I've had men throwing themselves at me all week. It's like I've got some pimp juice or something. Most of it's coming from my salsa dance class. My advice to anyone trying to meet other people is to join a dance class because I have been hit on in every class. I am attracting guys who have no sense of rhythm but I applaud them for trying something new. I understand it's scary for a guy to learn dancing even my own husband refuses to go. It just sucks for me since they couldn't lead me out of a wet paper bag. But that's the fun of practicing someday, hopefully, it will all be better soon. I am telling all my girlfriends to go to dance class because there was something in the water this past week and they have all been having man troubles. So, ladies, take some dance classes for a quick ego boost besides it's fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angelique said...

Autumn, I think you are right! Dancing with a girl is probably the closest these guys have been to woman in a couple of years. Most of them are not dateable but others aren't too bad on the eyes. Hey, I am wed not dead, a girl can appreciate a good looking man!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I think men also hit on married women, for some reason. I know there was a Seinfeld episode about that too. I found that, when I wore a wedding ring, I got hit on more. However, I was also younger, so I don't know if that was it.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Hmm, I agree. There is something forbidden by a woman who is unobtainable. Personally, it's tacky and they need to get out more and hit on women who may actually say yes to their advances.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

One hits on the woman, not the marital state.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I guess your right, Monty. I just would like for them to look at my wedding ring finger to save all around embarrassment. I don't enjoy shooting down guys.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home