Monday, July 25, 2005

I think Dario is cursed! Part I

I love my brother in-law, Dario, but he is cursed. I don't understand how in the hell he can sleep at night because that's when the evil happens. I recently went on a trip to Miami and stayed over at my sister and her husband's house. It's very nice, by the way. They were remodeling the guest bedroom so I slept with my sister in their bed while Dario slept on an inflatable mattress on the floor. They have one dog, Beowoof, and a cat, Don Gato. That weekend they were also dog sitting a friend's dog. Okay here comes the good part, while everyone was asleep Beo started nudging my leg. I was dead tired so he was poking me for a bit before I woke up. I rolled over and poked Amy and told her that her dog needed to go potty. She rolls out of bed and immediately smells something in the house that indicated that maybe it was a little too late to walk the dog. She leaves the bedroom and walks around the house trying to find the pile of dog poo she smells. She returns to the bedroom after being unable to discover where the odor was coming from. She walks into the room, turns on the light and gasps in horror! Dario was dead asleep on the air mattress with biggest, juiciest pile of dog shit I have ever seen. It was such a large amount that I was amazed it came from a dog, it looked like it came from an elephant. The culprit was the dog they were pet sitting for their friend and Beo woke us up and tattled on him. Beo had this look of "it wasn't me" on his face. The best part was that Dario was dead asleep, he didn't even realize that there was a big pile of stinky not 6 inches away from his head. Amy urgently called Dario by his name and he started to roll towards her voice which was also towards the poo. She runs over to keep him from rolling in it. Needless, to say when he cleared the sleep from his eyes and realized what he almost rolled into, he was not happy. I just keep kicking myself in the butt for not getting it on a video camera because that shit could have won them some money on America's Funniest Home Videos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angelique said...

Yeah! There is never a dull moment at their house and since I was a guest they sleeply had to clean up that monster poo. It smelled so bad, too! I don't know what they are feeding that dog but they need to switch his diet to lessen the ass stink. Stay tuned for the second part of "As Dario's World Turns." It just keeps getting better.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Yuck! There's not much worse than dog poo in the house - it takes a bit to get rid of the smell.

I remember when my dog was a puppy and she got out of her pen when I was at work and when I came home, she had pood in the house and played in it - so there were shit prints all over our house. It was so awful! :-P

3:36 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Jen, I love dogs but I am grateful sometimes that I only have cats but they can let some stinkers rip, too. Puppies enjoy rolling around in stinky stuff, mostly their own. Ah, puppy love.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home