Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Consider this a hint to never ever call me again! NSFW due to large amount of cuss words, dammit!

I just need to vent, so this is just a open letter of my thoughts and if the person whom this letter is about figures out who I am talking about then I will personally give him a fucking lollipop.

Hey, buddy. I finally figured out why I couldn't remember you from high school. You were a totally forgettable person. Yep, I'm not lying. Not only did you not make an impression on me but I tried my damnedest to forget about you because you were such a fucking idiot. It was a coincidence that I bumped into you at that restaurant, one that I wish I could take back. I am not sorry I couldn't remember your name but I am sorry that I gave you my phone number. I couldn't remember why I had such a bad feeling about you and when I called my sister up she told me why. You get obsessive with girls. You call them up and harass them. To my knowledge you have not done any serious harm but I remember that one time in high school when you hit my arm so hard that I had a bruise for a week. Thanks a lot for the memories, jackass. I didn't know you were trying to ask me out, I was to busy thinking of what a bastard you were. My advice to you, don't call me anymore. How many times do you need to call me in a row and hang up. Do you think that I bought that answering machine for it's looks? No you moron, at the tone leave your fucking name and number. Don't call me to make plans because I won't call you back and stop asking me out, my husband doesn't appreciate it. Remember him, I introduced you two at the restaurant? He gets annoyed when other men try to take his wife out on a date. If you value your balls, you will keep your hands to yourself and stop calling me. I kick like a mule and I will aim for your dangley bits plus I have some pepper spray, beeyotch. Thanks for completely creeping me out and ruining my tendency to be kind and friendly. Try to have a good life and fuck off, asshole.

4 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Oh, alright, I promise to quit calling. :-P

5:58 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

So that was you! Nah, girl! I like you. This guy keeps calling and creeping me out. He has issues with women...they don't like him. For good reason because he kind of stalks them. I hate to wish him on anyone else but I can't wait till he meets a new girl.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

I think most women have had experience with "that type" of guy - I know I have. All I can do is wish you luck in getting rid of him.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks. I am sure he will go away soon. I am just going to be really annoyed in the meantime.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home