Friday, August 05, 2005

Forget about finding a good man, how about finding a good mechanic!

I just spent the whole day waiting for my car to get out of the shop. I was told today that my car had a limited lifespan and that the kindest thing to do was to take a shotgun and put it out of it's misery. Also, the auto repair shop is having some kind of family feud. Grandma sold shop to someone else and father and son quit leaving the new owner, a pharmacist, to run the shop. Not a good idea if you have to talk about cars, it's okay if you want learn about your prescription. It blows because they were the most honest mechanics I've ever worked with. They didn't treat me like an idiot or moron when I tried to describe a weird noise coming from the engine and the never tried to rip me off that I know of. This sucks! I have spent more time looking for a good mechanic then I have looking for a doctor. Oh well, I guess I have to start looking soon since I don't much time left on my car. I am just glad it's Friday and if anyone else plans on giving me bad news today I will cut them! I need some time to mourn and get stinking drunk.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Yeah, you are seeing that I deleted some posts because they looked like ads. I am sorry if you were a legitimate person leaving a post but if it's a freaking book that your leaving it's going in the trash bin.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Finding a good (and honest) mechanic is difficult. Good luck in your search! :-)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Thanks, Jen. I received some good news. My husband's parents are going to give us their car so that they can buy a new car. Sweet! I love it when I get good karma and when I don't have to pay for a new car. Life is good.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home