Sunday, August 14, 2005

What my husband did to shut me up!

Everyone has annoying stories that you keep telling over and over again everytime you are with friends and family, right? Well, one of my stories is about one of my favorite treats on the planet, Jell-O Pudding Pops. When I was a kid those pudding pops were ambrosia to me. Then one day they stopped making them. I hadn't tasted one in about 10 years. My husband always heard about this story over and over again and how they were awesome and I would just love to taste one again someday. He is a techie nerd and found out on the internet that they were making and selling those sweet Jell-O Pudding Pops. He tells me this and we are in the car in 0.2 seconds searching every store looking for them. Our first trip ended in defeat because every store we went to was sold out. Our second trip, we hit pay dirt. I tell you guys, my eyes teared up. I know it's freaking ice cream but that was one of the best memories of my childhood right there in my hands. I jumped for joy and gave him the biggest kiss ever with the promise of wild animal sex for getting me and my first love back together. After eating about 6 pops I was feeling very satisfied and queasy. He smiled at me and wondered at my ability to cram 6 ice cream pops in my mouth in less than 10 minutes and said, "Finally, I will never ever have to hear the story about those damn Jell-O Pudding Pops!" Now, I will have to just bore people with the story of what an awesome husband I have. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Notta Wallflower said...

Tee hee, what a great hubby! Nothing can separate a girl from her pudding pops. :-P

11:34 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

I love those pudding pops but in the heat of the moment, I totally forgot that I am lactose intolerant. I am having a horrible day and now my new love is the toilet. Sorry, if that was way too much information. Got to go, literally.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Apostle John said...

Until I read your own comment, I was ready to go out and start looking for a box for myself -- I remember those pudding pops also!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

We can turn this around easily. Once again you are reinforced by the awesome husband. Celibrate. Life is good, and there's animal sex awaiting you! Woo hoo!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Angelique said...

Apostle John, I am so pudding popped out. I love those things but I swear a woman can not live on pudding pops alone. I need to learn moderation but those things are so darn tasty.

Monty, I think after suffering the after effects of my pudding pops, my husband has taken a rain check until my tummy settles down. But let me tell you, watch out! That boy is going to get some loving he is never going to forget. I have to say that I am a pretty lucky girl to have such a great husband, he says he's luckier but I know I am. Sometimes men don't get the credit they deserve and they should.

5:06 AM  
Blogger The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

That's a really nice story. I'm sure that he was happy just to see you smile too. Thanks for the great comment last night, it really helped.

~CTK

6:27 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

These are the kind of fights Ihave with my wife when things are going well, too. Between you and me, we really pulled a fast one over on them, didn't we. I tried to tell her, but, noooooooooooooo, she wouldn't listen. So, it'll be just you and me Angelique, and I'm not telling! (grin)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Monty said...

As an aside, animal sex keeps well. A little time lets you plan more! You know about the prostate....?

7:15 PM  
Blogger Angelique said...

CTK, thanks for taking a look at my blog. I am glad that you like my words and hang in there it gets better and get some Jell-O pudding pops because those things are magical, I swear it. After a couple of those I start to believe in humanity again, probably from the very intense sugar high.

Monty, I agree, we pulled a fast one on them and it will just be our little secret. The prostate? The teacher has now become the student. Enlighten me to this prostate move, I may have tried but I don't know. Okay, I have a problem, I laugh uncontrollably when I touch my husband's butt. I haven't figure out why, it's one of the many kinks that I am trying to work out. If anyone can help me out? Maybe some butt desensitizations excercises?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home